Mission & Values
Dallas First Baptist Academy provides a Christ-centered and biblically-integrated college preparatory education to develop the next generation of Christian servant leaders for the glory of God.
It is true of both institutions and individuals – those that tend to endure operate on a set of core values, constants that define who they are and guide how they act and react. First Baptist Academy has established such a set of core values. These values define our institution. But we are more than just an institution, we are individuals – teachers, staff members, moms, dads, and students. As adults, we will work to model Saints Values and instill them in our students, creating an ever-widening group of Dallas First Baptist Academy alumni who have Saints Values as constants in their lives.
Representing well the name of Jesus Christ.
- love one another as Christ first loved them.
- are joyful because God’s grace is free and available.
- are peacemakers in a world of conflict.
- are patient when circumstances seem stressful.
- are kind, good, and gentle toward other Saints and the world around them.
- are faithful to the Word of God, standing on its promises and living by its direction.
- control what they say and how they act.
Modeling integrity and personal respect in all relationships.
- understand that all authority comes from God and, therefore, respect those in authority over them.
- build trust by listening, following through, and keeping their word.
- rely on other Saints to do the right thing.
Showing dedication to excellence in every endeavor.
- work at everything as if they were working for the Lord.
- passionately develop their talents.
- focus on successful outcomes with an eternal perspective.