Tuition & Fees
PK3 – 1st Grade $10,650
2nd Grade $11,650
3rd-5th Grade $12,650
6th Grade $13,650
7th-8th Grade $13,650
9th-12th Grade $14,650
New Student Application Fee (All Grades): $100
Annual Enrollment Fee: $850
Looking to submit an application or enrollment fee? Click the button below to log in!
3% reduction in cost of tuition for full payment by June 1st
June 1st – May 1st through FACTS
We offer a discount for Active Military, Minister, and First Baptist Church of Dallas Members. The Discount Application Forms are attached below. We also offer a family referral credit for FBA families who refer others who enroll at FBA.
Referral Tuition Credit
$1,000 per family
Upon recommending a new family who enrolls and attends First Baptist Academy, you will receive a $1,000 tuition credit. Feel free to introduce as many families as you like to First Baptist Academy and increase your tuition credit. A referral form must be completed and submitted to the business office.
Eligibility and Conditions
- A new family is one who has never applied to or been enrolled in First Baptist Academy.
- New Families must sign below on the Referral Form as agreement to all conditions.
- Credits will be awarded after good standing is confirmed for both referred and referring family.
- If a family is referred by more than one family, the credit will be divided and awarded to each family equally.
- Siblings of current students are not eligible.
- Referring an FBA alum does not qualify for a referral credit.
- First Baptist Academy Staff members are not eligible.
- All referral forms must be to the Business Office within two weeks of the referred student’s enrollment to be considered eligible for the credit.
- For new students enrolling prior to October 15th, tuition credits will be awarded in January.
- For new students enrolling after October 15th, please refer to the business office. Please list the names of the families you have referred to First Baptist Academy. Reminder – the Referral Form must be turned in to the Business Office within two weeks of the referred student’s enrollment. All referrals must be submitted with a form to qualify for the credit, provided all other conditions are met.
- Credit amounts cannot exceed annual tuition rates.